Saturday, October 30, 2010

Where do you see yourself in 3 years ?
Hopefully publishing my first book ?
Become a certified chef ?
Living in England ?

Just one of the many things, Im working at.
Bottom line, I just want to be successful.
I ask myself, how much do I have to achieve in order to call oneself 'successful' ?
People in general get the sense that being successful is to have the money, car, girl/guy and the clothes.
I actually find that quiet funny, I have/had those things, just more or less, and still It doesn't seem like an achievement, so why are people always praising and bragging about it ?
I feel like I had succeeded when;
I had served out a dish in which to be returned with a smile and a compliment,
Achieve the goals I had set out for myself,
To be remembered, leave an impression as proof that I had actually lived.
So chyeahh that's that.
I'm out~

posted by Jacquié. on Saturday, October 30, 2010

--------------------

Jacquié ♫
Believes that Hannibal is the way to go.
A Curious child, who enjoys his Sneakers, Shopping and Cooking.
Mr Curious i am.

Friends
Gerry
Ryan